Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My First Snow Experience

Its been a childhood dreams of mine to see a snow. I been seeing it a lot on TV and i said to myself "one day i will experienced snow myself. Last year there was a snow in UK even when we go to London it was snowing, but you know thae snow that melts as soon as it hits the ground? It was just like that. We went to the London Eye and snow keeps falling we cant barely see the outside because the snow was in the glass and makes foggy.It was like that. It was a big snowflakes but melt right away. I wanted to see a snow that will covered the ground and makes the surroundings all white. I want a snow that i can build a snowman. We went to Wales in Snowdonia hoping to see snow, because it was January 2016 and its winter still. Yeah there was a snow but its just like what England had, it melts right away. So basically last year here in UK same month i only experienced a frosty dangerous slippery road.

This year, last week there was a snow also but sad to say the snow was just same as last year. It snows for 30 mins and gone and back after 30 mins and last for 10 mins, no white surroundings at all. But just last Saturday i keep on checking my weather update, it says that there will be snow Sunday start at 3am. I cant even fall asleep i want to wait till 3am hahaha and it says its 100% snow so i am very much excited. I fall asleep so late like 12mn i was so sleepy. Then i woke up like 5 or 6am, wahhhh i was like OMG the snow. I wish and crossed finger that the snow didn't melt that the snow is there still. I go to the window and open it Viola it was dark but the surroundings are white, and snow keep falling still.OMG OMG OMG i jump and just like went crazy. Hubby was in the toilet and i ran and screamed to him like "It's snowwwwwing outside" hahahaha

I cant wait for him to finished his business there so i put my winter gear on and ran to the door. I cant believe it, this is really now a real snow and its covering the road its like 2 inches of snows all over. I dont care if its too early but i went out and savour the moment of the falling snow on me. I was just like a super happy kid, dancing in the snow and had a first snow ball fight. It was an unforgettable experienced for me. It was a dream come true. A childhood dream come true. #DreamsDoComeTrue

Wala gyod ko katoo bah. Its been three days but the snow is still there outside it starts to melt and becoming dangerous kay migahi naman ag snow nga natunaw nag ice naman. Lain kaau paminawon kun naa sakyanan kay ka crunchy kaau. I went out yesterday and it was really slippery. Also here in UK, people are not really used of snow as snow here is very seldom, so for them snow is dangerous, and yeah i see it. The struggle is real, the road are dangerous. On the day of snow everybody enjoy it, not just me or the kids but almost everybody. Below are the photos :)










Yes i was surely a happy kid that day. One of the most unforgettable experienced. I don't even get inside the house until my feet get numb from the coldness lol

No comments:

Post a Comment