Thursday, June 21, 2018

Google Adsense Messed Up

I don’t know what happened but I guess its my fault also. I have two gmail accounts and one of it I used for Adsense. When I log in to Adsense I accidentally log in my other account and since then my google Adsense messed up. Specially during the update of the new policy etc etc. It’s been weeks that I cant log in. So what I did was I cancel my Adsense account and instead apply for another one using my other email. Ugh it was frustrating I have to go back from the beginning. Finally I got approved yesterday and here i am again working my ass to earn cents hahaha.

Anyways I’m here in America now. I cant believe it. What ?I’m here already ? Hahah it does not sink it yet to me. I swear I never dreamt of America, my dream was Europe but God is so good he let me experience my Europe dream first before getting here in the land of America.

America welcomed me with a bad vibes  we were victimized by San Francisco Smash and Grab literally they smashed our window car and grabbed all of our things. All of the things I brought from Philippines were gone all gone. It was just so sad experience but we had to move on. 

Well I still like America hahaha despite of what happened. I guess that bad things happened anywhere in the world not just America!



No comments:

Post a Comment